PRE-LAUNCH SPECIAL - 10% OFF
Get started now!
What's included in my membership?
Whether you sign up for the monthly membership, or one-time payment, you'll get access to:
Month-by-month Strength, Mobility, Core and Conditioning (Aerobic workouts)
Strong Pregnancy includes 4 different types of workouts, all contributing to your health and fitness in different ways:
- Strength workouts to keep you strong, maintain muscle mass and bone density and cope with the physical demands of pregnancy (like carrying a big ol’ belly out in front of you) (around 30 mins each)
- Mobility workouts to maintain flexibility and stay mobile (around 15 mins each)
- Core workouts that keep your tummy muscles and pelvic floor strong AND supple (10-15 mins each)
- Aerobic (conditioning) workouts to keep your cardiovascular fitness top-notch (8-10 mins each)
The workouts vary month by month to adapt to your current stage of pregnancy.
A "Core Basics" Course
To teach you everything you need to know about safeguarding your core and pelvic floor during your pregnancy. You can sign up for this part of the course for FREE here
A Private Members’ Support Group
Where you can get support directly from me - I answer all your questions personally and make short videos every week to answer all questions. You can get to know other members and be part of a community of women who are all working towards feeling amazing during their pregnancies!
Complete Onboarding Programme
When you join the course, you get a series of emails telling you EXACTLY what to do and how to get started. You can of course reach out directly to me any time and I will help you with anything you need.
There are short and concise Educational videos throughout the programme answering all your biggest questions and concerns about pregnancy fitness and even delving into the physiology and anatomy of the changes.
Variety of Movement
I am a BIG fan of keeping you doing as much as you can, for as long as you can. Of course, pregnancy requires us to MODIFY many movements as we progress from month to month, BUT we want to keep you doing as much as you can for as long as you can.
We can almost always modify movements to ensure they are safe for your particular stage of pregnancy, and any issues you may be experiencing.
Where I'll give you information about modifying your workouts when you have specific issues like symphysiolysis, back pain or pelvic organ prolapse.
"I became pregnant during Corona times and Jen’s workouts completely saved me! During pregnancy I became stronger, was able to maintain proper weight gain, enjoyed the challenge (accompanied by seeing results) and felt great from the second trimester onwards. Her training furthermore set me up for success after giving birth, having already gotten used to fun, brief and effective workouts. In short, I recommend Jen’s programme entirely!"
Jen Curtis is a pre- and postnatal fitness specialist and founder of Jen Curtis Fitness Consulting.
She works exclusively with mums, helping them heal after birth from pelvic floor dysfunction and diastasis recti.
She is passionate about helping women ease back into exercise, and educating women on how to stay fit and healthy during pregnancy and after having a baby.
In particular, she aims to help women navigate the overwhelming amount of conflicting information that exists online. She aims to simplify and educate women about their bodies so that they can make the best decisions for them
PreviewWhat is the core? (3:42)
PreviewSafeguarding your pelvic floor (5:38)
StartPreventing Diastasis Recti (7:15)
StartHow much weight is safe to lift during pregnancy (2:28)
StartBreathing 1 - 4 Techniques for a Balanced Core (8:12)
StartBreathing 2 - How to Breath During Exercise and Everyday Life (5:08)
StartToilet habits (4:43)
StartGuidelines for running during pregnancy (7:16)
StartPregnancy Weight Gain (6:11)
The programme is for anyone who:
- Wants to stay fit and strong during her pregnancy
- Wants to do REAL workouts… but isn’t sure what to do
- Feels like most prenatal classes and workouts aren’t really doing anything
- Cares about SAFE workouts (for baby AND for mum)
- Cares about being as healthy as you can be - both for you and for your baby
- Is healing any problems like diastasis recti or pelvic floor dysfunction from a previous pregnancy
It’s NOT for you if:
- You want to wave your arms around on a fitball and pretend you’re doing “exercise” :) - sorry, there are lots of other programmes for that!
- Are not willing to modify ANYTHING about your training programme - we’re all about the middle ground here…
"I feel so blessed to have fallen pregnant just when this program came out! Despite being a trainer, being pregnant really challenges your ability to continue and find what works for you. With Jen’s constant updates and support, along with the community of other girls doing the same program, I have managed to keep going and feel strong throughout all trimesters! It’s a no brainer for anyone pregnant, athlete and beginner alike, super user friendly and adaptable for all levels! Can’t recommend this program enough"
Frequently Asked Questions
"So happy to have found you! I was feeling so aimless with my pregnancy exercise (felt totally out of my depth) and once the gyms were closed again I was so lost. Now I feel like I’ve got purpose and a positive mindset again, which is to be in the best shape possible for me and my baby!"
There's a 30-day money-back guarantee - so you've got nothing to lose!